Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tree House - Photo Frame with Waste Materials


It's been a long time I posted to the blog, we have recently shifted to a new city and life was quite a busy... But interesting... As I love new things...
My daughter is growing fast and so my art and craft ideas, this time we had to create a photo frame with waste materials, for her 1st grade school project.
Nothing can be more beautiful than your own creation.
So here is the Photo frame we created for my daughter -

Materials required - Cardboard, tint / color papers, scissors, pencil, eraser, glue, ice crème sticks.


Procedure -
1. Draw your design on cardboard and cut the base structure.



2. Cut color paper pieces as per design (as in pic). For tree I cut the base green paper that covers all the space, so that cardboard doesn't appear anywhere.


3. Arrange and cut ice creme sticks as required.


4. Start sticking with the base green paper.


5. Then trunk and branches.


6. Randomly stick green and yellow cloud shape papers to complete the tree.


7. Start sticking ice creme sticks for the house.


8. Now the basic tree house design is ready. Now you can personalize it with items of your choice.


9. I covered a plastic ring with thread to create the Tire swing, With a bead I created the Lamp. And with few sticks i created the rope ladder. Then we decorated it with some of my daughter's drawings.



This completes our tree house, what will you add in yours? I would love to see, please share with us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment