Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blessing - Wall hanging.



There is nothing special in this wall hanging, but like every other time, there was a feeling of satisfaction after creating this, something similar to the feeling of taking out your cake from oven, smelling the freshness of cleaned house or to see the first flower in the plant you water every day.

Creating something gives satisfaction. Isn’t it?

It is made with paper mache. The colors used are water color. About painting, I don’t feel comfortable about mixing the colors or shading, I like clear boundaries of colors. But in this, the mixed colors can be seen easily, and all the credit goes to my 3 years old girl, I used her water color set where she dips her brush in different colors one after the other, so all the colors are mixed together and gives a new shade. The text written in Chinese means “Blessing”, but I am sorry for the mistakes, because it’s a blind copy :)

Tutorial can be found here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment