Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mehandi Art


Mehandi, the best thing that I like about Mehandi is it’s fragrance. Before I used to take pictures of my Mehandi, but the fragrance was missing all the time. So I got this idea to create this art piece. I had created it 4 years before, at the time of my marriage, it was sent as the Mehandi invitation card cover to the Groom and his family. It feels awesome that still l can feel the mehandi fragrance in it. That refreshes my wedding time memories.

This is the easiest craft I have  made. Simply take a piece of handmade paper, make any picture / design, apply a thin layer of glue on the design and cover the drawing with Mehnadi (by Mehandi cone).

This paper can be used for writing any special letter, can be framed as a wall art or personalized cards can be created.


0 comments:

Post a Comment